President of the American Jewish University, senior staff, board of directors, department chairs, academic faculty, administrators, admissions team, current students, prospective students and their parents, gap-year programs, alumni, high school guidance counselors, college counselors, independent college counselors, community college transfer centers, higher education vendors.
Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Mar ’13 – July ‘15)
Project managed all aspects of the undergraduate admissions office of the American Jewish University in Los Angeles, California. http://www.aju.edu
Developed and implemented a new enrollment management plan for the College of Arts & Sciences of the American Jewish University with the objective to double the student population within the next 5 years.
- From Fall 2014 – 15 (as of April 2015)
- 43% Application growth
- 78% Admitted students growth
- From fall 2013 – 14 48% enrollment growth
- Composed comprehensive communication plan
- Produced playlist of 20 high-quality promotional videos featuring student stories and academic department introductions
- Restructured operational processes, developed admissions blueprint including processing guidelines and goals
- Improved application process
- Developed strong social media presences (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Developed and launched SEO-optimized and responsive website
- Realized new brand identity and created print and digital marketing materials
- Developed online lead generation campaigns